Fast-Acting Dry Eye Relief1
Don't let dry eye symptoms caused by environmental factors such as screen time, air quality and/or seasonal changes (i.e. low humidity, high winds, dust)2,3 slow you down.
With Systane® ULTRA Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops containing unique ingredient HP-Guar®, you'll get fast-acting relief for your dry, tired and irritated eye1 and it's also suitable to use with soft contact lenses.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL
Multi-dose Preservative-Free bottle with PureFlowTM Technology
Suitable with soft contact lenses
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydroxypropyl Guar
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium Chloride
Intended for use by consumers for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Also intended for consumers wearing soft (hydrophilic) and silicone hydrogel contact lenses, including daily, extended wear, and disposable lenses.
OPHTHALMIC USE ONLY.
DO NOT USE
- IF THIS PRODUCT CHANGES COLOUR OR BECOMES CLOUDY
- IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY INGREDIENT IN THIS PRODUCT
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- DO NOT TOUCH TIP OF CONTAINER TO ANY SURFACE TO AVOID CONTAMINATION
- REPLACE CAP AFTER EACH USE
DISCONTINUE USE AND SPEAK TO AN EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL IF
- YOU FEEL EYE PAIN
- CHANGES IN VISION OCCUR
- REDNESS OR IRRITATION OF THE EYE(S) GETS WORSE OR PERSISTS
- YOU EXPERIENCE PERSISTENT EYE DISCOMFORT
DO NOT SWALLOW THE SOLUTION.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- May be used as needed throughout the day.
- BEFORE FIRST USE, hold the bottle at approximately 90-degree angle and dispense one drop of the product to discard. Shake the bottle downward to remove residual product.
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and blink.
- While wearing contact lenses, if minor irritation, discomfort, or blurring occurs, place 1 or 2 drops on the affected eye(s) and blink 2 or 3 times. May also be used prior to and after contact lens wear.
- After use, before closing the cap on the bottle, shake the bottle downward to remove residual product that may be left on the tip.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminiation. Replace cap after use.
STERILE UNTIL OPENED.
STORE BELOW 30◦C.
DISCARD CONTAINER 6 MONTHS AFTER OPENING.
IN AUSTRALIA CALL 1 800 671 203
1. Gokul, A. et al. Cont Lens Anterior Eye 2018; 41: 97-100
2. MarketScope LLC. 2019 Dry Eye Products Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2018 to 2024. St. Louis, MO: MarketScope LLC; 2019.
3. Craig JP, Nelson JD, Azar DT, et al. TFOS DEWS II Report Executive Summary. Ocular Surface. 15(2017):802-812.